Monday, March 24, 2008

Mandala Monday

I think I've set a new record for early! Now that the bar has been raised, I guess I'd better keep it up. You can download this week's mandala here. As always, happy coloring, friends!

While we are on the subject of mandalas, I want to share that I have the good fortune of looking forward to attending a weekend workshop in May led by Dr. Judith Cornell, the author of my all-time favorite mandala book, "Mandala: Luminous Symbols for Healing." This is an incredible opportunity even if it required me to fly across the country, but the best part is that she will practically be teaching in my backyard ... only 20 minutes away, if the traffic signals work in my favor *wink* ... at Moye Spiritual Center where I became a Reiki Master. I feel like a kid counting down the days to Christmas!

It you love mandalas and reside in the Greater Cincinnati area, I strongly encourage you not to miss out on this amazing opportunity. The link to register for this event is here (scroll down to May). I would love to see you there!

No comments: