Friday, September 5, 2008

Abraham Hicks CDs

I have collected 172 Abraham-Hicks workshop CDs from my weekly subscription that spanned off and on between 2004 and 2007. Since I've been in serious cleanup mode lately (ah, the feng shui practitioner in me), I have decided to put them up for adoption via eBay. They are being listed in batches of four CDs. The plan is to list three batches every Friday, Saturday and Sunday ... although I posted one batch yesterday, as a test. If you aren't familiar with these CDs, they are 74 minutes each and have been edited by Jerry and Esther Hicks to contain the highlights from a specific Art of Allowing workshop. You can listen to them again and again and hear something new each time. I can't recommend them enough.

If you think that you might be interested, you can do a search in eBay for "Abraham Hicks Law of Attraction 4 Weekly Workshop CDs." You can tell by the user id that it's me. Each track is listed for your convenience. If you have any questions, please let me know.

No comments: