Sunday, September 13, 2009

16,048: What I Did on My Summer Vacation

It's a crisp and bright Sunday morning as I write this post ... my first in over three months! Summer transmutes into autumn right before my eyes. A brand new solar year for me and another joyful journey around the wheel.

Ah, summer. I really enjoyed the week in New Smyrna Beach back in early June. And then there was the long weekend in Chicago in August. *sigh* But before, after, and in between has been a whole lot of ... work.

I don't often mention it here, but I have a full-time job that is completely unrelated to Jakk's Magic Beans Workshop (JMBW). It is administrative in nature. The short and sweet of it is that I manage, which makes me laugh because, well, that can be interpretted a couple of different ways. Definitely, yes, I manage.

The demands of it aren't going to decrease anytime soon. But, at the same time, I sorely miss getting my arts on. Unless I want to keep things on hold indefinitely, I'm going to have to get creative about getting creative. I don't know how that will go or what that will look like, but I hope that you'll tag along.

2 comments:

~Tim said...

I'm tagging!

Hi Jule.

Jakk said...

Hi Tim! Glad to see you ... hope that you are well and your new school year is off to a great start!