Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 16,086

Appreciating ... this week's mandala that I colored after a challenging call on Monday. It helped me to feel so much better.

Celebrating ... the (long awaited) impetus to clean up/clean out what I can between now and October 27. The big focus will be on making the most of my free time (and my husband's cooperation) this weekend. Might be worthwhile to include some feng shui remedies while I'm at it. (Hard to believe that it's been four years since I was there.)

Basking ... in big mugs of Guayaki Chai Spice Yerba Mate.

Savoring ... Broken: A Love Story. (Thanks Frances!) I'm halfway through and lamenting that I'm that much closer to the end.

Praising ... the glorious weather that I will bet is our Indian summer for this year. We've had a break from the rain and cold with bright blue skies and highs around 70 degrees. Our greyhounds and kitties are jockeying for the indoor sunny spots while they last.

Entertaining ... the possibility of going back to California to resit the Shinpiden Reiki course that I took in April. Words can't sufficiently describe how Frans' teachings deepened and expanded my practice. It would be a privilege to retake the class. Plus, I seriously have the travel bug and need to get back to Muir Woods. I also need to prove to myself that, properly medicated, I can make the drive to Stinson Beach without hurling on myself.

No comments: