Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 17,589 Gratitude: In the Process

 

Strong out of the gate, as is my way, I managed to collage eight cards last night.  It dawned on me that I haven't given this project, game, whatever it is, a name.  Power of 100, it is.  I won't be making eight per day, but I love having some extras creatively banked so that I can take a day off if/when needed.  But sitting down to make one makes it super easy to stay there and make another and another and another, so who knows.  This is about creating a body of work, yes, but also about what I learn in (and through) the process.  I'm grateful that you're tagging along!

1 of 100
"On a Scale"


2 of 100
"Repletely"

3 of 100
"That Which Lies South of El Prado"

4 of 100
"Pegasus Tales"

5 of 100
"She Who is Uncovered"

6 of 100
"Right Turns"
 


7 of 100
"When in Brooklyn"

8 of 100
"A Question of Honor"

1 comment:

Amy said...

Look at you GO!!!!! These are beautiful!!!!!!