Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Art of Living Happily Ever After

As you know, Jakk's Magic Beans Workshop is where I practice the art of living happily ever after. My mission is to creatively support and enhance well-being in ways that may seem like "magic beans" to some. The thing about magic beans is that you never know what can grow from them unless you give them a chance. Miracles and happy surprises often come in the most unexpected packages.

I look forward to expanding this blog to share a bit more about my personal journey and what goes into the creations and services that I offer through this site ... a view behind the scenes, if you will. This is me in the business of being me. I am grateful for the opportunity to share not only what I create and offer, but the why's behind them as well.

I would love to see this facet of the website grow to become a place for you to visit regularly for inspiration. I love sharing websites and resources that I discover through my on-line travels. But what I love best of all is introducing you to inspiring people who are embracing the art of living happily ever after.

That said, I would love for you to to meet Kris Carr. Tune in to TLC tonight at 8:00 p.m. to see her documentary, Crazy Sexy Cancer. I discovered Kris as I was researching the raw vegan lifestyle (a path that I have happily found myself upon and will talk about in more detail in due time). She is truly the epitomy of "empowerful." I watched an earlier presentation of this program and was so uplifted. She is a role model for all of us ... not just those with cancer.

No comments: