Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ask Jakk

I've received a few questions recently. They may have been on your mind, too, so I would like to post them and their answers. Remember, questions are ALWAYS welcome!

Hey, where did the mandalas from previous weeks of Mandala Monday go? You only have the most current one posted!

I took them down to add headers with the week number and a link to this website. This will be helpful for a couple of reasons. First, if there is a favorite mandala that you like to color, you know exactly which one it is. Second, if you forward a mandala to someone else, they will know where you found it and can check this site for others to save and print. All twenty (20!!!!!!) weeks are now posted again and ready for you to download.

I'll be honest. I really didn't expect Mandala Monday to last beyond the summer. I didn't think that anyone would be interested. Boy, was I wrong! I'm thrilled that so many people are enjoying them so much. All I ask is that you remember that there is a Creative Commons License (which serves as the copyright) on these images. Please click on this link or at the bottom of the Mandala Monday page to learn more about what you can and can't do with these mandalas.

I'm curious ... what happened to the Reiki Tails posts? You were writing about your shelter visits weekly and then all of the sudden, you stopped.

Unfortunately, once my daughter started school at the end of August, shelter visits have become few and far between. She was my photographer, so any visits that I've made without her have also been without my camera. I am thrilled to report that the majority of the cats documented over the summer have been adopted, but I want to go back and confirm exactly which ones. I feel like the Reiki really made a difference and I look forward to getting back there on a weekly basis. It was every bit as good for me as it was for the cats.

Will you be having an open house this year?

In years past, I have hosted an open house in my home before the holidays. Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be having one this year. Yeah, I'm disappointed too. But remember that you can always set an appointment with me to see any of my creations in person with absolutely no obligation to buy. I know that I like to see and feel jewelry before I purchase it, so I am always happy when others want to try on a piece before making their decision. So please don't ever hesitate to contact me.

And keep those questions coming!

No comments: