Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 17,326 Gratitude: Brave



I tried to get a photo of Tansy, our brave white cat, fleetingly at the back door watching the spring-fevered birds.  She is so shy, so skittish, and yet so very curious.  It takes courage for her to slink into the living room with its unexpected sounds and unpredictable dog.  Like a ghost, she's there, then gone.

Instead I've got a photo of the morning light shining into our dining room.  It's a rare angle of the rising sun that allows for this.  I think it is meant to beckon me back to the table, where I have stacked inspirational books and gathered art supplies.

It can take a lot of bravery to show up.  When scared off by the unexpected and unpredictable, it can take a lot of bravery to come back.  For knowing this and mustering such, I am so very grateful.

No comments: