Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Day Roundup

Feeling ... curious.

Journaling ... "My renaissance has come upon me."

Beginning ... another 100 Day Raw Fu Challenge.

Reading ... The Wishing Year, by Noelle Oxenhandler.

Anticipating ... a one-hour reflexology appointment this weekend (one of my Christmas presents).

Researching ... San Francisco and surrounding sights.

Committing ... to Reiki teacher training in the spring.

Appreciating ... the relatively mild winter that we are enjoying here in SW Ohio.

Planning ... ahead for the weekend yoga retreat that I will attend in a couple of weeks with one of my best and oldest friends.

Dreaming ... up all sorts of wonderful plans for Jakk's Magic Beans Workshop in 2009.

Wishing ... YOU abundant blessings for the fresh new year ahead!

No comments: