Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gratwittertude

For better or worse, I am now on Twitter. It is a personal project in gratitude. I can't take credit for coming up with this idea. I know others have used it as a virtual gratitude journal in the not-too-distant past. I was intrigued. I'm certainly guilty of cruising through the business of most days without taking time to really think about what I'm grateful for in the moment. Maybe Twitter can help. A few keystrokes here. A keystrokes there.

I'll give it 40 days. Care to join me?

OOPS!
Just discovered that I have my Twitter account is set to private. This may not be such a bad thing, though. Please send me a request if you would like to follow me. I may eventually make my updates public, but for now I'm feeling a bit shy and awkward as I get the hang of this. I'd still love for you to tag along, if you are interested ... and if you are on Twitter, let me know so that I can follow you, too.

No comments: