Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 16,246: Libra Full Moon, Balance, and What to Keep and Release

The Full Moon in Libra arrived last night at 10:25 p.m. It didn't dawn on me until this morning on my way to work when it caught my eye and breath on its way to setting. How did I miss the signs that it was coming? Have I gotten that far out of touch?

The mantra for the Libra Full Moon is "I Balance." I could not think of another that is more appropriate in my life right now. I have been going through some big-to-me changes over the last six weeks ... changes that are ultimately for best, I suppose, but challenging nonetheless. Please don't let the insinuation of a big picture perspective lead you to believe that I've been the least bit graceful in the process. There has been much flailing. That's been on good days.

Despite my ambitious expectations, I have realized that I simply can't do everything that I had planned for Jakk's Magic Beans Workshop this year. Not if I have any intention of attaining and maintaining a sense of balance, both personally and professionally. What's more is that, if JMBW is to continue, I will have to find ways to simplify, streamline, and make peace with releasing whatever needs it. It's possible that, in the end, only a hard prune will do.

With that said, Mandala Mondays have been discontinued. I have loved sharing these mandalas with you each week the last couple of years. Maybe I can return to creating them again some day. But for the foreseeable future, I need to focus on other things. I do appreciate your understanding and hope that you will check in here for updates.

No comments: