Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 16,656 Gratitude

Today I am so grateful ...

For this frog and its decision to live by our front porch. Frogs are the totem of metamorphisis. Glad tidings, indeed!

For Day 1 of teaching my very first Level 2 Reiki/Reiki for Animals class. So honored and excited that one of my Level 1 students decided to take this next level with me!

For a break in the rain long enough for Dan and I to go to Maifest. Spring isn't spring if we don't get there. Like Oktoberfest, we have been attending this local festival for decades. There are yummies there that we only get to enjoy twice each year. The music ... the artisans ... the charm of Mainstrasse ... love it all!

Only 5 more days until I leave for Taos. Can't believe it, but so ready. I don't think that I will be able to post photos here while I am away, but I can upload directly from my iPhone to Flickr. So if you are inclined to keep track of my adventure, you can do so there. I love technology!

What are you grateful for right now?

No comments: