Saturday, September 18, 2010

Show-and-Tell Saturday - Part II (SOLD)

While you read this, I am off retreating for the weekend. If either of these new I-AMulets catch your eye, please call dibs in the comments and I will get back with you late Sunday or on Monday.

Part 2 of Show-and-Tell Saturday presents I-AMulet #10-0915, Green Thulite with Amazonite pebbles and Quartz Crystal beads lovingly wrapped in Argentium and regular sterling silver wire. It is approximately 2.25" long from the top of the bail to its base and approximately 1.00" at its widest point.

It's affirmations, which correspond with the metaphysical aspects, are as follows:

I AM balanced in my giving and receiving.
I AM recognizing my Divine nature.
I AM soothed and harmony is increasing in my life.

This I-AMulet will be tucked in a wee zip-top bag and nestled in a 3x2" white jewel box. It will include an 18" black satin cord necklace so that it is ready to wear, but the bail is sized such that any chain will fit. I will also send along the affirmations as well.

For the next week, this I-AMulet is available for $48 with free shipping via first class mail. If this pendant speaks to you, please comment below or contact me directly as soon as possible.

If no one adopts this beauty by Saturday, September 25, it will be made available for $53 plus shipping in my Etsy shop.

No comments: