Monday, July 23, 2007

07-0723: Green Chert with Rhyolite Pebbles

I have challenged myself to wrap one pendant per day this week. Ambitious, indeed, with only 24 hours to each day and so many other priorities to fill them. But I have surely, sorely (and souly) missed spending time at my workbench. When I don't make even just a little bit of time for my creativity, I end up creating big trouble instead. *wink* So I have had to resort to doing the only thing that has ever really worked for me ... make a standing appointment ... be there or be square. It thrilled me to sit, once again, before the collection of stones and crystals awaiting adornment. The beads, the silver, the beautiful mess of it all, have left me feeling quite swoony. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

Here is more information regarding this beauty, in case you are smitten.

No comments: