Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday Wishcasting

Let's try something new here for this new year, just for the fun of it. I'll be participating in Wednesday Wishcasting. Please play along!

This week's prompt? What dream to do you wish to explore?

I wish to explore the possibility of attending Squam by the Sea in Nags Head, North Carolina this October.

McCabe and Jen Lee are on my Nourishment list in the sidebar. Please pay them a visit if you haven't already. Any retreat in which they will be teaching would be an absolute treat to attend. Playful art, deep rest, good food, soulful company plus being by the sea sounds pretty much like heaven to me. Even better if I have a travel buddy (or two, maybe even three) to go with me. Road trip from Cincy, anyone?

Do share, what's your wish today?

1 comment:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As you wish to attend Squam, so I wish for you also.