Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 16,862 Gratitude

Today I am so grateful for ...

Inspiration. At this moment, in the form of maps. Just think of the possibilities for 2012!

The goodness of a new water heater. Our 80-gallon dinosaur was replaced by a short-and-sweet 50-gallon energy efficient model. (It has a digital display which delights me far more than it should.) We look forward to all of the wonderful hot showers and lower electric bills that it promises.

The fun of Endomondo. Dan found the iPhone app which I promptly installed. (Because FREE is awesome!) I have some concerns about its accuracy, but at the very least it will give me ballpark figures to work with as I await Santa's delivery of a pedometer. (I've been a very good girl this year!)

A beautiful postcard from a dear friend with an important reminder to buoy me on cold, dreary days. (Love me some snail mail!)

For all of these things and so much more, I am so very grateful!

1 comment:

Beth said...

oh that book looks good!
and yes, new, high efficiency water heaters and furnaces, just in time for winter!