Monday, May 21, 2012

Color It Out


It's been a little over a year since I posted the last mandala to download for coloring.  That's entirely too long, if I do say so myself.  Unfortunately, I can't commit to posting a new one weekly as I did in the Mandala Monday days, but I would love to create and post them for you to download when I can ... with love from me to you.  Because crayons, colored pencils, paints and pens, they heal.  Especially when applied to a mandala.  A few moments of rest.  A break in the day.  Color it out, friends.  Color it out.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you Julie! I am going to print one for Alex and Nyjah and myself. I will also be linking this to my SattaDay post for this week. xo LL

Liberty said...

thank you. this is beautiful! I love your words "color it out".
I am really in need of that reminder!

and thank you Lauren for letting us know about this mandala :-)