Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 16,623 Catching Up

This photo was taken with my Blackberry last week as the setting sun was beaming through the glass of our front door. A moment of magic, captured. The very reason why I take pictures.

I am trying hard to catch up. Here. There. Everywhere. But day-to-day life has taken precendence ... as it does ... as it should. Daughter has gotten her driver's license, taken her ACT test and purchased a dress for her first prom all in the same week. On the heels of the recent college visit, I feel like a new mama whose babe is burning through milestones faster than I can keep up. I'm so excited for her. But I confess that there are moments in the midst of these changes when I fall under waves of fatigue and overwhelment.

So please pardon me if it takes me a little time to get back into the Magic Beans swing of things. I am aching for my workbench and the healing therapy that the stones and space provide for me in birthing creations for you. And goodness knows that I am longing to put to words right here all that I have been feeling and experiencing, creatively and personally, as little ol' me on this great, big journey. Trust me, gratitude abounds. And soon enough, I'll relocate and sink back into my groove so that I can get back to sharing it and other news with you.

In the meantime, tell me YOUR good news!

No comments: