Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 16,638 Gratitude

Uh Oh

Somebody got a iPhone as an early Mothers' Day present ... and you guessed correctly that that somebody is ME!

As a recovering Crackberry-addict, it is going to take me awhile to get the hang of it. I feel like my brain is being rewired. In a good way. But I must confess that change and I have a complex relationship. It's good for me, I know, but that doesn't mean that I go around looking for it. No ma'am. I am a creature of comfortable habit. At least I used to be. The older I get, the better I get at giving the status quo a good shake now and then. I don't want to miss out on the fun!

I am incredibly late to the party with regard to the cool camera apps, like Instagram. But what's important is that I'm here at last. I've also got Camera+ for good measure. So much to learn. So many interesting discoveries to make (wherein discoveries equal mistakes from which I then know better). For that I am so grateful!

If you want to tag along, you can follow my photo trail on Flickr.

No comments: