Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 16,937: Good for Me


Today I am so grateful ...

To have my husband back home from Atlanta.  Earlier than expected, I might add.  And he brought home local beer with one of the most artistic labels I've ever seen on a bottle of brew.  I am itching to try my hand at sketching  it! 

To get the newest wrappings posted to my Etsy shop.  Let's see, we have a Tekitite, Green Calcite, Wascoite (Picture Jasper), and Moss Agate pendants that needs homes.  Check out the widget in the right sidebar for peek.

To be back on Twitter at jakksmagicbeans.  A wise friend describes the Twitterverse as a playground ... a place to find wonder and magic.  Isn't that lovely?  The same can be said for Facebook, I suppose.  I won't lie, though.  I am still trying to find my groove with the whole social media thing, but I am so glad to have various tools to get my words, wraps, and Reiki out into the world.  It's good for me to press against the edges of my comfort zone.

What's been especially good for you these days?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Julie... That beer look yummy. My younger sister makes beer labels and brews her own. I am going to show her this one. I'm glad your husband is back and that we can connect on Twitter now. I have been enjoying it. I finally figured out how to make use of it. Sending you much love tonight!