Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 16,920: Magic Beans for SARA


Yesterday was the first day of the Magic Beans Auction for the Shelter Animal Reiki Association (SARA).  I have nine sterling silver/gemstone pendants and eight pairs of sterling silver earrings, all handwrapped by me, up for bids.  The auction ends at noon (Eastern Time) on Sunday, February 12.  The winning bids (less $5 for shipping and handling) will go to support the outreach efforts of SARA (the wonderful non-profit organization through which I teach Reiki).  After just one day, the leading bids totalled $290.  Less the shipping and handling on the 11 pieces with bids ($55), there was already $235 earmarked for SARA.  More bids have been placed through the day today.  And there are still 10 days to go!  I hope that you will consider bidding.

The newest pendants wrapped in copper wire are up in the Etsy shop.  I look forward to having pieces available at the Reiki Room of Dayton in the weeks ahead.  I am so happy and grateful to once again be getting these gems out in the world to work their magic.  Thanks as always for your support!

No comments: