Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 17,296 Gratitude: Looking Forward


Like the sun breaking through the winter clouds to shine into my workshop, I am feeling grateful for the order and unfolding of things ... supremely supported and eager for what's to come.

I will be back at Save the Animals Foundation in Cincinnati to teach Level 1 Reiki/Animal Reiki Basics on Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24 from 1:00-5:00 p.m. each day.  Please check my website for details and contact me if you would like to register. 

It may be February, but my heart has leaped forward to May and a freshly made family vacation to Florida.  Let me count the days.

Last but certainly not least is the Sketchbook Journaling Workshop in Taos coming up in June.  I do not want to wish away a third of the year so that it's finally here, because this is a journey well worth the wait.  But I must confess that part of me is already making lists and packing a suitcase in my mind's eye.  You don't have to live in Cincinnati to attend ... nor do you have to know how to draw.  Nope.  Just be willing to join us in the high desert, behold some breathtaking sunsets, eat some outstanding food, and bask in the history of the Mabel Dodge Luhan House.  This is SO MUCH more than art retreat.

So much to look forward too.  So much for which to be grateful.

No comments: