Saturday, August 21, 2010

Part 3 of Show-and-Tell Saturday




Part 3 of Show-and-Tell Saturday presents I-AMulet #10-0503, Ruby in Fuchsite lovingly wrapped in twisted sterling silver wire. The colors are so rich ... deep green with pinkish-red accents. A powerful piece in delicate wrapping. It is a little less than 2.25" long from the top of the bail to its base and a little less than 1" at its widest point.

The corresponding affirmations are:

I AM loving and nurturing with myself and others.
I AM following my bliss.
I AM able to see the innate perfection in and of everyone.
I AM taking the right actions at the right time.

This I-AMulet will be tucked in a wee zip-top bag and nestled in a 3x2" white jewel box. It will include an 18" black satin cord necklace so that it is ready to wear, but the bail is sized such that any chain will fit. I will also send along the affirmations as well.

For the next week, this I-AMulet is available for $39 (shipping via first class mail included). If this pendant speaks to you, please comment below or contact me directly as soon as possible. I welcome your questions as well.

If no one adopts this gem by Saturday, August 28, it will be made available for $44 in my Etsy shop.

No comments: