Saturday, August 21, 2010

Part 4 of Show-and-Tell Saturday



Last for this week, but definitely not least, is I-AMulet #10-0727 Singing Laser Wand lovingly wrapped in Argentium sterling silver wire. It is a little more than 2" long from the top of the bail to its base and .50" at its widest point. I love how the design took swirly shape ... a serpentine embrace.

The corresponding affirmations are:

I AM welcoming more joy into my life.
I AM willing to embrace my unique path.

This I-AMulet will be tucked in a wee zip-top bag and nestled in a 3x2" white jewel box. It will include an 18" black satin cord necklace so that it is ready to wear, but the bail is sized such that any chain will fit. I will also send along the affirmations as well.

For the next week, this I-AMulet is available for $23 (shipping via first class mail included). If this pendant speaks to you, please comment below or contact me directly as soon as possible. I welcome your questions as well.

If no one adopts this beauty by Saturday, August 28, it will be made available for $28 in my Etsy shop.

No comments: