Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dear Lomo Kompact LC-A


Dear Lomo Kompact LC-A:

You came into my life in 2004 and things haven't been the same since. You've been my trusty travel companion to Sedona (twice), Florida (lost count), San Francisco, and now Chicago. You teach me so much along the way and make me fall more in love with you each trip. When I am forgetful about the distance setting, you are forgiving. You teach me that mistakes are nothing to be afraid of ... that they can bear unforeseen gifts ... and that sometimes the things that seem blurry at first glance can ultimately provide the greatest clarity when embraced rather than resisted. Thank you for capturing the magic in my journeys, near and far.

Love
Julie/Jules/jakk

1 comment:

amelia said...

love these images and the new look of your blog.