Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 16,564 Gratitude

Today I am so grateful ...

For this view. Yes, I suppose that I could've walked up to the guard rail before taking the photo, but good heaven's it was cold. Guard rail or not, this shot is proof that I arrive at the office at the crack of dawn. It used to be well before. And after so many months of pure darkness upon my arrival, this first blush of the sun's impending arrival thrills me. It's going to keep getting brighter from here on out. It's going to keep getting better too. I love all that this means.

For celebrating my 10-year anniversary with my day-job employer. I can hardly believe it. Ten years used to feel like an excruciatingly long time. But then I became a mama and time sped up exponentially. It's very bittersweet.

For my second Reiki class this weekend ... this time with two students. I'm deeply honored.

What does gratitude look like for you today?

No comments: