Monday, February 21, 2011

This is Only a Test ...

Just testing my ability to post from my Blackberry. Sadly, photo upload doesn't appear to be an option. Beggers can't be choosers. Every time I travel, I have the great debate called Bring-the-Dang-Laptop-or-Don't. Opting to bring it does not mesh well with my newfound lust for simplicity, home and away. What are the essentials? If I can completely obviate the need for a full-sized computer with this wee magical device, perfect! But the photo issue - that's a bummer, because I want you to see what I see. Tell me your adventures in mobile blogging? Good? Bad? Haven't tried? Success stories wanted!

UPDATE:
Yay for Blackberry Flickr uploader. It won't (necessarily) help me get a photo published with a post, but at least I can get photos uploaded from the road.

No comments: