Monday, March 7, 2011

First Dibs: "Pearls" Reiki Shawl

This Reiki prayer shawl is freshly finished and needs a home.

As with all Reiki prayer shawls made by me, this one is crocheted from Lion Brand Home Spun Yarn ... this one in "Pearls" which reminds me of luminescent sands and makes me long to be by the sea.


Most of the shawls that I crochet are created for someone specific. This one was created for and made with the intention to comfort "whomever shall wear it." Maybe that's you. Maybe it's someone you love.

I want to give my blog and Jakk's Magic Beans Workshop Facebook friends (that means YOU!) first dibs before I list it in my Etsy shop. It is $50 plus $10 for shipping ... unless you live in the Cincinnati area for hand-delivery. Please leave a comment here to claim it as your own. I'll contact you via e-mail to sort out payment and delivery details. If it hasn't been spoken for by this Saturday, March 12, you'll find it in my shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL Jules. I love the pearl name and thought of the ocean.

sandi