Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 16,910: Stolen Moments


Today I am so grateful for what can be accomplished in stolen moments. I know I have talked about this before. Probably many times. It never ceases to amaze me what can manifest in a mere 20 minutes. A coffee break with my journal on the small scale or my lunch hour with crystals and wire. Excuses be damned. I can do this. (And so can YOU!)

There may never be the great swaths of time that I have been hoping for or they may come few and far between. So I am learning to make opportunities to make art. The more I get, the more I want. On this day of a million shades of brown and gray, I fed myself with color. Caran D'Ache water-soluable wax pastels and a blank journal page were all I needed. I don't think I could've felt any better with drugs.

No comments: