Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 16,911: Class Announcement


Phoebe and Garrett love to lay beside the fire.  The only thing that they love more is to be on the receiving end of Reiki.  In my humble opinion, of course.  I'm more than a little biased, but over this years there has been a lot of evidence to back up my claim.

I am delighted to announce that I will be teaching my first Reiki I/Reiki for Animals class on Saturday, February 25 and Sunday, February 26 (from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. each day).  This is a very cozy, casual class taught from my home.  There are usually 1-3 students, but space for a maximum of 5.  The one-on-one classes are particularly special, if you are lucky enough to get one.  We begin by learning how to treat ourselves and then how to treat other people.  On the second day we review what we learned the previous day and then focus on how we can treat animals in a variety of settings.  Light refreshments are provided and each day never fails to end on an energetic high note from all of the practice.

If you would like learn more about Reiki, start here:

Or learn more about my Reiki journey (don't miss the video!):

And finally the class announcement:

The registration deadline is Saturday, February 18.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments: