Sunday, January 9, 2011

Congratulations!

I can't even wait for my daily gratitude post to extend congratulations to my very first Reiki student on the completion of our Level 1 Reiki/Reiki for Animals class this weekend! (Photo above shared with her permission.) Please note that we both wore red sweaters for the occasion. Ah, synchronicity. It was such an honor to teach this SARA-sponsored Reiki class ... especially to a local veterinarian who will incorporate what she learned this weekend into the care and treatment of her animal clients. I can't help but feel incredibly blessed to reach out to more students in the months ahead. Reiki really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Please mark your calendar for Saturday, February 12 and Sunday, February 13 (9:00-1:00 each day) for the next offering of Level 1 Reiki/Reiki for Animals. Please let me know if you're interested. Specific details coming soon.

No comments: