Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shinpiden with Frans Stiene in Cincinnati, July 1-3, 2011

Dear Reiki friends, I am so excited to share this great news! Frans Stiene of the International House of Reiki is coming to Cincinnati to teach Reiki Level III (Shinpiden), July 1-3, 2011, at Grailville in Loveland, Ohio. This is an incredible opportunity to study with an extraordinary teacher! I traveled all the way to San Rafael, California in April, 2009 to take this class. To say that it was well worth it would be understatement. Frans teaches traditional Japanese Reiki and what I learned from him radically simplified my practice. It deepened it. It expanded it. It sweetened it. Things haven't been the same since. You can bet that I won't pass up the opportunity to resit this class and I'd love, love, love to have you join me. Check the link for more information and certainly let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: