Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 16,540 Gratitude

Today I am so grateful for ...

Posting this gratitude list retroactively, yet feeling (mostly) okay with having to backdate it and dig a photo out of my archives to use. (This is our now-snowy-faced Phoebe Cakes on January 18, 2005.) I know that if I completely skipped this gratitude thing for one day, for several, or altogether, the world would not end ... nor would it mean that I'm not grateful.

Appreciating all of the energy that momentum creates and wanting to stay on the bright side of it rather than allowing it to become fodder for self-sabotage.

A photo sent to me of colored mandalas and knowing that they really do make a difference.

The Angel Card of Patience and what that word means to me right now.

My monthly reflexology appointment and having my train put back on the tracks.

Hope you're being gentle with yourself and feeling grateful too.

No comments: