Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 16,542 Gratitude

Today I am so grateful ...

For biscuits from the can on the Pooh plate. My daughter made them. She insisted. I can't turn down anything she makes ... especially when served on the Pooh plate. I just can't.

For getting my state sales tax filed today. I don't know why I dread this task, but I do. The due date creeps closer and I get angsty. When I finally sit myself down, take a deep breath, and spend the few minutes that it takes to log-in and click through the screens, I feel relieved. Done for the next six months.

For knowing that my very first custom-wrapped pendant is on its way to its owner. I would post a photo but I don't want to give any secrets away. Once I know it's there, I will. Remember, if you have a stone or crystal that you would like to wear, I would be honored to wrap it for you.

For Jen's wise words on love, risk, and comfort zones.

For my friend, Beth, for being born today. Happy birthday, Dear One!

1 comment:

Beth said...

thanks Julie. take the cake cupcakes officially in the house for celebration this evening!
xo