Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 16,549 Gratitude

(Photo from the archives: January 27, 2008)

Today I am so grateful ...

For moving forward on my path, regardless of how uninspiring the terrain may appear at times. (Dear January, you are a pop quiz for the soul.)

For new friends here via Pixie Campbell. I am so happy that you've stopped by!

For a dear friend's birthday lunch at The Bonbonerie. This is a magical place of sugary joyness. I chose a lovely little table where we could chow and chat, um, right next to the bathroom. Way to go, me. Sorry, Beth. As for the rest of you, never, ever let me pick the table. Or the check out lane. You've been forewarned.

For the afterglow of my first Taos meeting last night. Amy distributed a supply list and I feel like a kid getting ready to go to camp. The closer it gets, the more real it all becomes. Bring on the Enchantment!

For an idea gifted to me that will keep me from feeling like a hamster on the wheel if I can put it into play. Mulling.

How about you? What are you feeling grateful for today?

No comments: